I'm now on my fourth (?) doctor in two years. This time a psychiatrist. I've been on so many different meds over the years, and I'm getting tired of the fluff. I was taken off Celexa, had the Wellbutrin upped, and am now on Buproprian. Seems to me, these meds in accordance to BPD, depression, anxiety, Bipolar, and other issues I have, is pretty much a knuckle band aid on a severed leg stump. Not going to do much to staunch the bleeding. Why they think all these fluff meds are going to help, I don't know. But it pisses me off. My patience is down to nil, my depression is kicking my ass, and I'm getting panic attacks daily now. I don't get why I'm just not being taken seriously. I'm still in 'pre treatment', but that's just ten weeks of classes telling me what I'll learn in ACTUAL treatment! What a waste of time! I get so fed up with this circle I have to keep running, and the whole time, no one seems to GET IT. Outside of other sufferers, that is. I'm going to see that dumb ass nurse again thursday, and I already know that they're going to tell me to 'give it time' when I tell them the new med compilation isn't doing SHIT, outside of making my symptoms more pronounced. I'm sick of being patronized, like I'm a silly little girl that will pass through this phase. I guess we'll see, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to change doctors yet again, and soon, if I want to keep any semblence of sanity. Yea right.
No comments:
Post a Comment